Do you leak urine when you sneeze, laugh or cough?
Are you pregnant or have pain in your back, hips or groin?
Do you experience pain during intimacy?
DON’T SUFFER ANY LONGER! PHYSICAL THERAPY CAN HELP.
KureSmart PT can help women and men of all ages find relief from these types of issues.
Our Pelvic Health Physical Therapists, Mary Naylor, and Emily Selby specialize in pelvic floor rehabilitation. They are devoted to helping women and men get back to their normal, active lifestyle by providing personal care and customized treatment programs.
We believe that the best outcomes are achieved when patients are fully informed, invested partners in the rehabilitative process and when all potential contributing factors are evaluated and considered in developing the treatment plan for each individual.
CONDITIONS WE TREAT:
- Pelvic Floor Weakness and/or dysfunction
- Chronic/Myofascial Pelvic Pain Syndromes
- Pre and post-prostatectomy rehabilitation
- Pre and post-partum low back pain and sacroiliac joint and hip pain
- Post-Partum Discomfort and Reconditioning
- Painful Intercourse
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Urinary Incontinence: urge and stress
- Bladder Concerns
- Chronic Constipation
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Post-Gynecological Surgery
- Post-Abdominal Surgery
Call now for an appointment 410-224-0144